California Heating & Air Conditioning

HVAC technicians that work on low pressure appliances must have a Type III certificate. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning contractors are considered within a specialized building trade and are required to hold a Class C certificate in at least one of four specialties based on the work they complete. The CSLB defines the C-20 Warm-Air […]

Looking for a way to finance your A/C purchase?